DoingGroup's pyrolysis plant for waste plastic recycling is the process of pyrolyzing waste plastic into fuel oil, carbon black and non-condensable gas under the condition of anaerobic environment and utilizing the chemical reaction of pyrolysis.
Pyrolysis plant for waste plastic recycling working process
DoingGroup's pyrolysis plant main operating process :
1. Use mechanical waste plastic to enter the reactor and close the inlet to prevent gas flow out.
2. Carbon, wood or fuel heating reactor, the reactor is generally 200-300 degrees began cracking reaction, when the waste tires vaporized into oil vapor.
3. Hydrocarbons entering the condensing system are liquefied into oil and collected in the tank unit. Our system has a negative pressure device, he can greatly improve the production of pyrolysis oil.
4. At atmospheric pressure can not be liquefied petroleum gas as fuel for combustion returned to the reactor, not only energy saving and environmental protection,
5. After the oil production is completed, the reactor will be cooled. When the temperature drops to 40 degrees, the carbon black will be removed automatically or manually.
Pyrolysis plant for waste plastic recycling
The main advantages of pyrolysis plant for waste plastic recycling
are as follows:
1. Reactor manufactured according to the standard, using 16mm thick boiler steel pipe and arc pressure head, can withstand high pressure and high temperature.
2 High standard 3-step welding process, not easy to crack, long service life.
3. Pinion rotation device, small power, no direct contact with the reactor, heat transfer less easily deformed.
4. The tertiary cooling system uses a tube condenser, also known as a heat exchanger, which is currently the most commonly used and best performing condenser in the oil industry. Can ensure that the cracked oil and gas fully cooled, high oil production.
5. Safety device oil-water separator, water seal, vacuum device, to ensure the safe and efficient operation of equipment.
The most commonly available fuel, carbon black, and non-condensable gases from the pyrolysis plant for waste plastic recycling are as follows:
Fuel oil usage
1. Fuel oil : Mainly used in steel mills, boiler heating, heavy oil generating units, cement plants
Carbon black usage
2 Carbon black: Can be used for high-pressure ball combustion can also be used for refined toner. Refined carbon powder for new tires, rubber soles and pigments.
3. Non-condensable gas: The non-condensable gas generated during equipment operation is a combustible gas, which is generally recovered by the system and reused for heating the fuel in the reactor.