Pyrolysis plant recycaling waste tire to oil
As people's living standards improve, the car has become a must-have for people's travel. A wide variety of cars in the streets and lanes can be found everywhere. As small as bicycles to cars, people can bring different levels of travel convenience. However, all things are two-sided, these cars bring convenience to people, but also pose a certain threat to our living environment. In particular, the waste tires on these cars and the waste tires that have been piling up in landfills have caused great harm to our living environment. Faced with this social problem, DoingGroup's engineering team developed a pyrolysis plant recycaling waste tire to oil.
Pyrolysis plant recycaling waste tire to oil working process
Pyrolysis, or thermal cracking,refers to the absence of oxygen in the presence of organic matter pyrolysis reaction is able to convert a sample (polymer compounds) into several other substances (low molecular weight compounds ) Of the chemical process. DoingGroup pyrolysis plant recycaling waste tire to oil utilizes the pyrolysis principle to crack waste tires into oil and gas, non-condensable gases, carbon black and steel wire.
The operation of DoingGroup prolysis plant recycaling waste tire to oill be able to get a profit of nearly ten thousand RMB everyday. These benefits mainly come from some low-molecular compounds such as fuel oil, carbon black, steel wire and combustible gas. These low-molecular-weight compounds have been cleaved from waste tires but have a wide range of uses in our life.
Fuel oil application
Fuel oil: Mainly used in steel plants, boiler heating, heavy oil generators, cement plants.
Carbon black application
Carbon black: Mainly used for pressure ball burning, refining flour. Which refined flour for the new tires, rubber soles, pigments of raw materials.
Steel wire: Mainly used for scrap recycling and re-casting.
Combustible gas: It will be recycled again by the equipment and used again for heating the reactor.
These benefits are mainly supported by high oil yield because of the unique advantages of our pyrolysis plant recycaling waste tire to oil as follows:
1. DoingGroup pyrolysis reactor is manufactured according to pressure vessel production standards using a 16mm thick boiler special steel and arc head that withstands high pressures and temperatures.
2. High standard 3-step welding process, not easy to crack, long service life.
3. Pinion rotation device, small power, does not directly contact the reactor, heat transfer less easily deformed.
4. The three-stage cooling system uses tube condensers, also known as heat exchangers, which are currently the most commonly used and best performing condensers in the oil industry. Can ensure that the cracked oil and gas fully cooled, high oil production.
5. DoingGroup waste tire pyrolysis plant has the following safety devices: water separator, water seal, vacuum device. They prevent oil and gas backflows. And can provide negative pressure, drainage oil and gas, maximize the equipment to improve the oil yield.