In order to better deal with the pollution caused by waste plastics and realize the recycling of energy, DOING company develops and manufactures waste plastic to diesel processing machine. Waste plastic to diesel processing machine can process waste plastic into diesel oil.
Waste plastic to diesel processing machine installed
Plastics are incredibly strong, durable, lightweight, and take 500 to 1,000 years to degrade naturally. These characteristics have led to the mass production and use of plastics, but how to deal with waste plastics has become a difficult problem.
Improper disposal of waste plastics not only affects people, animals and Marine life, but also leads to poor soil quality. And only 8% of the world's plastic waste is recycled! According to statistics, with the wide use of plastics, the production of plastics consumes 7% of the world's crude oil. We all know that crude oil is finite, so how do we deal with this growing plastic waste and recycle our resources?
Piles of waste plastics
Waste plastic to diesel processing machine is manufactured under this background. The processing process of waste plastic to diesel processing machine mainly includes pyrolysis process and distillation process.
The basic pyrolysis process of waste plastic to diesel processing machine is as follows:
1.The waste plastic collected is crushed to facilitate better feeding. Pulverization is to ensure that the reaction is fully carried out.
2. Evenly heat crushed plastics in an anaerobic reactor. In this operation, the most critical factors are to maintain the appropriate temperature and uniform heating speed, because they determine the quality and quantity of the final product. When heated to a certain temperature, plastics produce oil gas.
3. The oil gas enters the cooling system, condenses into liquid oil through the condensation system, and then collects the liquid oil with the storage tank.
4.When the temperature of the reactor is lowered, the final black carbon can be expelled.
Waste plastic to diesel processing machine
The pyrolysis oil can be used as fuel oil, but it is not pure enough for the engine. If you want to use it as engine fuel, you need to extract the purer diesel oil from the plastic pyrolysis oil through a distillation process.
The following is the distillation process of waste plastic to diesel processing machine:
1. Put the pyrolysis oil into the distillation reactor for heating.
2. The generated oil gas enters the condensing system and cools into liquid oil.
3. After further filtration and other treatment, the liquid oil becomes clean and bright.Both pyrolysis and distillation processes are safe and environmentally friendly. Valuable fuels and solvents that can be extracted by pyrolysis of waste plastics include gasoline, kerosene, diesel, benzene, toluene and xylene.
A kilogram of waste plastic (usually polypropylene) can produce up to a liter of fuel, and the same amount of plastic burned produces 3 kilograms of carbon dioxide! Thus, through the whole process of pyrolysis and distillation, waste plastics become a rich source of fuel.
Turning waste plastic into diesel fuel by waste plastic to diesel processing machine would reduce the amount of waste plastics in landfills, reducing emissions of carbon dioxide or toxic gases and making it a reliable alternative to burning fossil fuels.