Henan Doing Company is a professional edible oil refinery plant manufacturer. The rice bran oil refinery plant is just one kind of them. Rice bran oil refinery plant is similar to sunflower oil refinery plant, besides the main four refining steps--degumming, deacidification, decolorization, deodorization, and there is dewaxing.
1TPD mini rice bran oil refinery plant
The wax content in rice bran oil is about 3%-9%. Wax will influence the quality and flavor of refined rice bran oil, so dewaxing process is necessary in rice bran oil refinery plant.
Main workflow in rice bran oil refinery plant:
Crude rice bran oil -- Degumming -- Deacidification -- Decolorization -- Deodorization -- Dewaxing -- Refined rice bran oil
1. Degumming: This is the most important section of rice bran oil refining process, adding the water(there is little P-acid in water)to remove the gum.
2. Deacidification: Using alkali like(NaOH)to neutralize FFA in rice bran oil, during this refining process, it will produce soap stock, then separating it from the oil.
3. Decolorization: Because there is pigment in crude oil, the oil color is dark. In order to lighten oil color, we need to use the white clay to absorb the pigment away, then using vibrate filter to separate the waste clay. The oil color can be controlled by clay amount.
4. Deodorization: Generally speaking, the crude rice bran oil smells not good, it will affect oil storage and price. So we usually use the direct steam to take odors away. Meanwhile, about 0.5% water content in refined oil is also removed.
Dewaxing equipment of rice bran oil refinery plant
5. Dewaxing: Through crystallization, cooling and filtration, the wax will be removed from rice bran oil. After that, rice bran oil will be filtered once again through safety filter, then it is sent to oil storage tanks.
Types of rice bran oil refinery plant:
Batch type, 1-2-3-5-10TPD
Semi-continuous type, 10-50TPD
Full continuous type, above 30TPD
Doing Company can design, manufacture and install rice bran oil refinery plant according to customer's requirements. As long as you ask, our engineers will fulfill you.