Scrap copper cable granulator machine
Scrap copper cable granulator machine is mainly used to recycle all kinds of waste cable wires, the raw materials will be separated into tiny copper rice and PVC, the applicable range of the wires diameter from 0.3 mm to 20 mm, such as automobile electrical route, car bottom lines, motorcycle electric line, computer case line and communication cable, etc.
Raw material of scrap copper cable granulator machine
Scrap copper cable granulator machine raw material
Scrap copper cable granulator machine can application to all kinds of scrap wires, copper wire, aluminium wire, such as automobile electric line, motorcycle electric line, storage battery electric line, waste household appliance disassembly electric line, electromechanical equipment disassembly electric line, computer cable, telephone wire, cable TV line, communication cable and other scrap wires which are difficult to recycle, circuit board, copper-clad plate, etc
Scrap copper cable granulator machine main Features
Scrap copper cable granulator machine for copper particles
1. Suitable structure and layout, easy to install.
2. PLC system makes it easier to control the whole line, convenient to feed and operate.
3. The design of separator and dust collector is handy for movement or transport.
4. The rotor of the grinder is alternating, leading to more efficiency, faster discharging, low noise and steadier running.
5. Feedback system will do the second crushing to the unfinished material, which guarantees the total separation of metal and non-metal.
6. The separation rate of air separator can reach at least 99%.
7. Dust collector can prevent the leak of dust. The dust cleaning rate can reach 99.99%.
If you wanna to get more details about Scrap copper cable granulator machine for copper particles you can send E-mail to email@example.com. You can consult our professional engineer and specialized sales team with leave a message in below form.We will contact with you ASAP.You also can visit our factory in Henan,China.Get Detailed address.